Senior Digital Marketeer
As our Senior Digital Marketeer, you’re the king or queen of the online campaigns of our clients. Setting up, managing and optimizing Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns is what you live and breathe. You are the experienced guide that advises our clients through the possibilities and opportunities in online conversion.
- You advise our clients in setting up and optimising online campaigns.
- Analysing, prioritising and reporting are a second nature to you.
- As a senior online marketeer you are responsible for analysis, strategy, targeting and the follow-up of the campaign roll-out.
- Reaching the right potential customers is what you live for. Whether our clients are large B2C retailers or niche B2B players, your targeting and segmentation techniques make the difference.
- You will take responsibility over a variety of paid acquisition channels like Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- You are result-driven. Conversion is your goal.
- Remarketing holds no secrets for you. From making lists to setting up remarketing campaigns.
- You strive to optimise the ROI of all of your online campaigns.
- Online advertising is constantly in motion, and you move with it.
- You’re willing to learn and remain up to date with the latest possibilities, platforms and tools.
- You hold relevant certificates of the Google Partner Program (Google Ads and Analytics).
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is desirable.
- You hold or are willing to complete the Facebook Blueprint courses.
- Your degree is not relevant. Your passion for SEA and Social Advertising is what counts.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Knowing your way around office software and management tools is a given.