You are a wizard with words. You drop the right line at the right time, and you switch between registers with ease. Your words have stopping power. They explain, they promote, they provoke and they amuse. You are a commercial writer and you create a wide range of content.
Native Dutch speaking.
- The content team is your home, and you work well with your fellow writers.
- A tight schedule and strict deadlines don’t scare you.
- You strive to be the best at what you do, and you want to make a difference for your customers.
- You are adaptive and flexible. You find new ways of getting the message across and you are open to feedback.
- Translating strategy to strong content is what you do best.
- You understand that different channels, customers, markets and products require different content and different copy.
- The customer is king. You always keep their goals, preferences and wishes in mind.
- You are looking for a young, flexible and fast-moving environment where chances are created and good work is rewarded.
- You love putting your creativity to work in name searches and radio commercials.
- You write fast and flawlessly, on a wide range of subjects, for a wide variety of readers.
- Diving into technical subjects does not scare you. You love to read before you write.
- Perfectionism is indispensable. Delivering content that is 100% correct will make things easier for others.
- You have some experience in commercial writing.
- Multitasking is no problem for you. You can work independently and you know how to prioritise.
- Translations, corrections, editorial work and creation. You have a knack for everything.
- A degree in languages or translation is a plus.